Services to Nonprofits
McCullough Rossi provides audits, single audits, and Form 990 preparation to nonprofits. Our clients include 501(c)(3) charitable organizations, 501(c)(6) trade and professional groups and foundations. We understand the regulatory environment that nonprofits must navigate and have the experience to provide the appropriate level of services to support our exempt clients.
As members of the community, McCullough Rossi also recognizes the difficulties many nonprofits face, especially in difficult times. We share best practices and use our accounting and tax experience to help them stay true to their mission while staying financially strong.
Services offered to nonprofits include:
- Single Audit
- Preparation of required 990 federal and state forms
- Assistance establishing exempt status
- Outsourced bookkeeping services
- Accounting services, including cash flow analysis and financial statement preparation
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Benefit plan audits, including 401(k) and 403(b) plans